Scrubs and a Calculator: The Rest of our Trip to Utah

January 19, 2012

The Rest of our Trip to Utah

Although we were all in Utah for my grandma’s funeral, I sure did have a great time spending time together with family. It was a couple days full of tears and laughs. My parents brought their Xbox Kinect and it provided hours of entertainment. My cousin Julie and Dave had us all laughing so hard in their Minute to Win It competition. It was hilarious! Here’s the video of one of the games.

Dave and Julie

We also played Just Dance 3. We had been playing for a while and decided to have my sister Ashley play to see if being an actual dancer helps in this game. Verdict: most definitely. She dances about 30 hours a week at a dance studio and also attends a magnet High School that has a dance emphasis and it shows. She is so talented! Here’s one of Dave and Ashley. I love how Ashley even nails the head movements. The filming on this video is a bit poor. Sorry.

Dave and Ashley

Dave did a good job, but Ashley sure did it with style. Also, I’m not quite sure why Dave’s pants are so high. I sure do love his freestyle at the end though.

I forgot to bring a camera on this trip and so all I really have are these videos taken on Dave’s iphone, but they are much more entertaining than photos would have been.

Thanks everyone for making a great ending to an emotionally exhausting day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun Liz!!!! I just love your blog, and love seeing you and Dave. It seems like things are going really well for you guys. I was thinking a lot about you last month. My sister had her baby 8 weeks early, so I went down to San Diego to be with her and the baby in the NICU, and I kept thinking about how you are probably the best nurse in there, and that all the parents love you. It would be so fun to see you- hopefully we can make it happen sometime. Hope you are doing well. Miss you.